He’s in the Uniproget team since 1994, with a specialization in electronic and an ad hoc qualifier in data systems programming and operating systems, and he became the technical manager in 1999.
He enriches his knowledge thanks to several additional qualifications in various fields, including:
- programming of programmable controllers on Ladder Structured and Basic languages, across various platforms of Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley), Groupe Schneider (Telemecanique), Mitsubishi Electric.
- SCADA systems for electronic monitoring (Progea Movicon Scada / HMI, Rockwell Automation RSView, FactoryTalkView SE, ME, Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer, Vijeo Citect)
- communications systems FIP/IO e IOSCAN Ethernet, IOSCAN Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Canj1939, Controlnet, Devicenet, ABDF1 and proprietary protocols.
- automation systems and integrated planks of Böning, German company leader in the sector.
- remote control systems via the Internet, ADSL, GSM networks.